Depending upon the industry there are countless hazards that can put workers at risk of harm, but where negligence is involved, there is no excuse. From our experience these personal injuries all have a social, emotional, physical and financial implication, not just for the victim, but for their family too.
Below are just a handful of situations that have the potential to lead to personal injuries:
- Slips from there being no ‘wet floor’ signs on the floor
- Electrical cables and wiring stretched across the floor
- Plug sockets fitted too close to water
- Staff operating machinery without adequate training
- Accidents not being recorded appropriately or in a timely manner
- Joint injuries from lack of manual handling training for staff
- Rubbish and recycling not being disposed of properly causing a fire
This list is not exhaustive and we will be in a better position to discuss your claim once we know your individual situation.
Once it can be proven that your accident or injury occurred as a result of the negligence of another party, there will be strong grounds for an accident at work compensation claim and we will assist you throughout the entire legal process.